4 Days Northern Tanzania Safari
Our experts in Tanzania, are ready to take you four days safari in the northern wildlife parks, join us for an adventure.
We will consider your favorite type of safari holiday “High-end, Luxury, Mid-range or Budget camping” so please once you’re filling our safari booking form, don’t forget to select the type of your safari holiday in Tanzania.
04 Days safari itinerary;
On arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be picked up with our office representative/Driver Guide, having short brief and then transferred to the hotel for your dinner and overnight. From Arusha with lunch boxes to Tarangire for a game drive and later overnight at Karatu.
Stay at the lodge in Karatu; Karatu is a small town based on 30 minutes drive from the Ngorongoro Crater Rim with typical weather of the Ngorongoro forest.
After breakfast at Karatu you will depart to Serengeti National Park with lunch box for game drive. Descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. One of the richest wildlife habitats in the park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species.
Overnight in the Lodge or Tented camp inside Serengeti. From our experience, we will suggest the best accommodation and on the best location in the park, we will consider your favorite type of safari holiday “High-end, Luxury, Mid-range or Budget camping”
Enjoying a last drop of safari game drives in the heart of Serengeti National Park, the day will start in an early morning after breakfast with packed lunch, driving around the Kopjes and water holes, with chance to see a lot of living animals on savannah of the Serengeti. In the afternoon, driving towards Ngorongoro Conservation, having lunch at Naabi Hills Picnic site then drive to Karatu via Ngorongoro.
Overnight at the lodge in close to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Early morning depart for another adventure on the floor of Ngorongoro Crater, after quick hot coffee, with well packed breakfast and lunch, start to drive heading to Ngorongoro main gate, check in then driving on the Crater rim all the way to its floor. Ngorongoro Crater has a lot to promise and surprises while driving in, possible to sport four of the big five, small five, wildebeest, Zebra, Hippos, and a lot more.
In the afternoon lunch at the hippo pool, then drive to Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport for your outbound flight. End of tour.
What Fox Africa Safaris Offer.
What we're not offer.
Inquire about this tour.
What to know.
- This tour starts and ends at Kilimanjaro Airport or Arusha.
- Book your own international flights.
- Fly to/from Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO – Check price) near Arusha. Or fly to/from Arusha Airport (ARK – Check price) via Dar es Salaam or Nairobi (Kenya)
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
- Valid passport
- Yellow fever vaccination records/ certificate.
- Tanzania visa, available at airport upon arrival, USD $100 payable in cash only for US citizens or USD $50 for residents of UK/European Union and most other countries.
- Copy of flight itinerary.
- Copy of travel and/or medical evacuation insurance.
- Personal medical/dental insurance cards.
- Credit card (Visa and MasterCard are most widely accepted).
- Cash in U.S. Dollars (bills MUST have been issued in 2004 or later)
Remember, it’s not a fashion show out there, so be a bit more practical when choosing your safari wardrobe. Try to stay away from bright colours – khaki and other neutral colours tend to work well. It is probably best if you dress in layers since it can get cold, but also very hot.
- Sweater or fleece pullover to keep warm
- Sturdy boots or sandals
- Sun hat
- Sun glasses
- T-shirts or polo shirts (2-5 depending on how often you want to change)
- Long sleeve shirts (light weight)
- Long trousers
- Travel towel
- Thermal underwear, gloves and warm hat (during May – Sept)
- Rain coat and rain trousers (During rainy season Mar – May and Oct – Dec)
- Camera and memory cards
- Hand sanitizer and wet wipes
- Insect Repellent
- Personal toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, eye drops etc)
- Malaria tablets
- Basic first aid kit and prescription medicines
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Chargers and extra batteries for your camera, phone etc
- Power adapter to fit the UK style electrical socket
- Bring soft luggage such as a duffel bag, hiking pack or sports bag. These are ideal for packing into a safari vehicle. Hard suitcases can often be difficult to fit into the vehicles.
- Bring a backpack to carry all of your important items including travel documents, money, camera, medication etc. You should keep this backpack with you at all times.
- Keep luxury items such as hair dryers/ straighteners, expensive jewellery, make up and bulky toiletries to an absolute minimum. If in doubt, leave them out.
- If you plan to bring cash, divide it into different areas of your carry-on luggage, wallet and money belt just in case something happens to one of those carry items.
- Leave some space in your luggage for the all-important souvenirs that you will probably buy. There are places where you can send packages home via DHL etc, however this can sometimes be an expensive option.